This recipe was inspired by a dish I had at Zoe’s Kitchen a while back. Not only is my rendition of Greek-Style Salmon and Riced Cauliflower super healthy and flavorful, it is also incredibly easy to replicate! Who doesn’t love a sophisticated dish thats ready in 20 minutes or less?
Ingredients (per serving):
- 3.5 oz wild caught salmon
- 14 g feta cheese
- 30 g fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 bag riced cauliflower
- 1/2 tbsp dijon seeded mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 slices of lemon (for garnish)
- Seasoning blend: Dill, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- Set your oven to 400 F. Take your salmon filet, and coat it in the dijon seeded mustard. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place your salmon on top, and bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the filet and your preferences).
- While the salmon is in the oven, cook your riced cauliflower according to bag instructions. I microwaved mine. When complete, stir in 1 tbsp of lemon juice and seasoning blend to taste. I use a pretty heavy hand with seasonings when adding flavor to riced cauliflower.
- Prep your greek yogurt sauce by mixing in 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice and your seasoning blend
- In a shallow bowl, add your Cauliflower rice, and top with feta, greek yogurt sauce, and salmon. Enjoy!
- Calories: 265 calories
- Macros: 9f/15c/30p